Top wreckers in Brisbane
Posted by admin 5-09-2020
If you are looking for a reputable car wrecker in Brisbane then you have come to the right place. We used a simple method of working out who are the best rated wreckers in Brisbane. Data was collected from online reviews and forums as well as information provided on the wrecker’s website.
These are our top picks for wreckers in Brisbane.
- GDM Wrecking Brisbane – Quite possibly the largest wreckers in Brisbane. They have been in business since 1972 and it seems that their customer service level is quite exceptional and something they can be proud of. Their website is quite easy to navigate and provide a list of not just
vehicles but also parts available for that vehicle. To check if they have your vehicle in stock you can use the part finder form on the part finder page. One thing that is lacking is that they do not provide images of vehicles being dismantled or the parts they have for sale.
- BOSS Wrecking – These guys have been in business for the past 25 years and claim to have the largest stock of Honda parts in QLD. Having a 9 acre yard you should be able to find a part you need. They give you the option of removing the part yourself or they can do it for you.
They have a fairly decent relationship with their customers. BOSS Wrecking website provides a links to the makes they are currently wrecking. The vehicles listed also include good quality images for you to view.
- Capalaba Wreckers – This is another business that has been around for a while, since 1961 to be exacted. The wrecking yard is located on 9 acres of land and has around 900 vehicles in stock. They seem to have a fairly happy customer base with not too many negative reviews.
They also have a nice and clean warehousing setup with parts packed and stored for sale. Their website has a currently dismantling page however it appears to be not functioning or perhaps needs an update.
- Southside 4X4 Wreckers – If you are after a 4x4 part these guys seem to be the mob that can help you out. It appears they no longer have a storefront and only provide an online service. If you are concerned about the quality of the part you will be getting they do offer warranties on most parts.
See their warranty page for more information. Mostly positive reviews for these guys as well.
- Ford Wreckers Redcliffe – Got a faulty Ford? Maybe these guys can help you out. Fairly decent reviews from customers and have been around for 30+ years. They also have mechanics onsite to fit the part. The ‘wrecking now’ page is very well maintained and you can see good quality images of the vehicles they have
in stock but what is missing is the make year – so can’t be too sure if the image you are looking at is the year model you are after. If you want a new part for your Ford they also sell new aftermarket parts as well.